Saturday, August 30, 2008

Disappointment

It truly never ceases to amaze me how much people can let me down. I mean people who I consider to be close friends, people I assume I can rely upon when the going gets tough, but they just keep on disappointing me and for some reason after a momentary period of peace I forget that you just can't rely on people not related by blood (you can't even rely on family sometimes either). I'm probably overreacting but it doesn't make this any less true. You can really only rely upon yourself, but as they say nobody is an island. Finding those rare people you can actually trust...now that is hard.

I'm not going to clarify any more. I sometimes forget this is a public blog that can be read by any and everyone.

I also want to apologize for being a downer recently but things have just not been going my way.

No comments: