Thursday, November 29, 2007

Back from the Alishan trip! (阿里山, 日月潭, etc.)

It was a great trip. It exceeded all expectations. The location was fantastic and breathtaking and I made lots of friends. I nearly missed the bus ride in the morning too! Everyone had to wait for me bc I overslept. My phone also didn't ring-Maru said he called dozens of times but it didn't ring. Finally one of his calls came through and I realized I had fallen back to sleep after waking up from my 6:30 AM wake-up call (bus leaves at 7 AM). So I ran to the bus and got there around 7:15 AM I think.

Anyways enough talk here are some photos:





The rest are all posted on Picasa Albums: http://picasaweb.google.com/macro417/AlishanSunMoonLakeEtc?pli=1

Oh I was worried that the typhoon would ruin the trip but it didn't affect anything until the very last day.

Damn it's finally getting cold in Taiwan...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

your blog has gotten way better!

tim

TrippinTV