Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Monday Update

So I always have 2 alarms on my cell phone (it's set on daily so it goes off EVERYDAY including weekends if I forget to delete them). I don't mind usually bc I just turn it off and then just go back to sleep (on weekends). Except I did that this morning...

I have two alarms, one at 8:45 AM and one at 9:15 AM. My class is at 10:20 AM. When the first alarm went off I even woke up and checked facebook wished Conor a happy birthday and even watched some of "Aeon Flux" (a classic animated TV show that aired on MTV in 1995 and was later made into a crappier live action version w/ Charlize Theron).

Anyways, I checked the time and it was around 9 something and I felt I still had plenty of time to nap and then wake up and brush my teeth and get ready so I paused Aeon and went back to sleep. Only the next time I woke up was either noon or 1 PM I forget. Anyways, I know I definitely woke up at 1 something and then I was like oh shit...I ended up surfing the net for awhile, chatting w/ Jess the cow etc., and then by 2 PM I finally dragged my ass out and went to the night market to get some sustenance-I ate a fan che niu rou gan mian (tomato and beef noodles). Ah no I had that for dinner...for lunch I had tonkatsu (fried pork chop) w/ curry stew and rice.

Then I got the homework assignment from Jimmy and went to the library to finish that. Then I went to Judo, which put me in a bad mood bc I ended up w/ the beginners group (bc David Rosales told the coach that I didn't know the basics yet). Now I know I probably should be in that group since I've only learned Judo for 3 days but still. Then I went to lift weights, which put me in a much better mood.

Anyways, this song pretty sums up how I'm feeling today:


Now I gotta study for my quiz tomorrow.

1 comment:

mchaver said...

Yeah, you have to practice the new vocab that we learn. But not as funny as Masao, he always uses the new grammar patterns to talk about hitting on girls, and his usual shennanigans.