Monday, October 15, 2007

Weekend Blur

So it's Sunday night and I can't really recall what I did this weekend...

On Monday, the teacher always has us discuss what we did over the weekend in Mandarin and usually I can dredge up something respectable or productive like hiking up a mountain or going to a museum or going to some interesting place in Taiwan...but this weekend all I can think of is getting plastered.

I definitely remember going to Zhongxiao Dunhua MRT stop several times this weekend.

I went to Wax (all you can drink) and Hips (a Latin club) for the foam party. I also went to Luxy twice but we ended up going elsewhere. After Hips, we walked to this 24 hour dim sum place called Cityview HK or something...and it was delicious. The best luo buo gao ever and really great shumai but it was pretty expensive.

In other news, my plants seem to be dying and I don't know why...I water them and I put them on the windowsill...it's annoying me.

Ah and a lot of drinking means a lot of time in bed recovering...which meant I watched a ton of DVDs! I watched a lot of "The 4400" and I started "24"...I didn't think I would like it but now I'm hooked. Elisha Cuthbert was kidnapped...now what? I have to wait for my neighbor to come back so I can borrow his DVDs. I also watched a lot of "The Boondocks." I'm usually too lazy to watch many movies but I watched "Ratatouille" and "The Bourne Ultimatum."

Oh and it's finally starting to get somewhat chilly in Taipei...but it's still really muggy.

No comments: