Friday, September 14, 2007

Thursday...It's almost the weekend!

So I was in a horrible yesterday as you could probably tell from the previous post...well today is much better (although this morning was pretty bad as well). This morning was bad bc I set my alarm for 8:30 AM to finish my composition but alas I fell asleep...when I awoke it was 9:30 my usual waking time...so I frantically looked up words in my dictionary and used all the required vocab words and then headed off to class in a horrible mood (I was late of course but I didn't care I took my time riding the elevator and striding to class listening to my iPod). When I got to class I saw my test..and on the front page it said -11 for section B bc I completely forgot to do that entire section! (It was the easy pinyin section too!) I got an 85 by the way, later I found out most people got B+'s on this last test so I felt a little better.

Anyways, I'm in a good mood because I saw an ad on the bulletin board selling an electric standing fan for 300 NTD. I'm not sure if that's a good price but I'm just happy I have a fan now! It took forever taking the MRT there since I had to change trains twice and then the Japanese girl, Noriko, didn't bring change...but yeah I have a fan! (I took the bus back home and the ride was horrible).

I'm mostly happy bc we don't have much homework tonight! I already finished the 8 sentences we had to make (one for each grammar pattern) and we have a grammar quiz tomorrow but that's old pat-I'll study for that later. I also had a delicious and CHEAP (90 NTD) dinner at another Korean place. I had beef w/ rice and fried egg and jap chae (glass noodles) and cabbage and stewed tofu; it also came with free all you can eat seaweed soup, rice, and sweet tea.

*Blogger is not letting me upload photos...I don't know why, but the photos are up on Picasa Web!

Yang Ming Shan Photos

No comments: